- Do fears of "what ifs" paralyze you and make you feel stuck in your life?
- Do you find yourself asking, "Is this as good as it gets?"
- Do you feel like you lack the power or the energy to change your life and move it in the direction that you want?
- Do you worry so much about your future that you can't enjoy the present moment?
- Are you contemplating a life changing decision such as a divorce or a career change and you're wondering how or if you should move forward with it?
- Have you recently suffered a loss (job, relationship, death of a loved one) and you're not sure how to move forward?
- Are you always worrying about and taking care of everyone else's needs, which then leaves you feeling depleted and depressed?
Lucinda utilizes relational and strengths-based approaches in individual counseling. She will teach you tools that will help you transform your life into one that feels authentic to you.
Lucinda’s specialties include working with women who are currently going through OR are contemplating major life changes such as:
- Relationship issues/Divorce
- Motherhood challenges
- Layoff/career change
- Transition from college student to young adulthood
OR working with women who:
- Are feeling stuck in their life and do not know how to move it forward
- Struggle with low self-esteem or a poor sense of self
Call or email Lucinda today to schedule an intake appointment. Lucinda currently accepts:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid (Husky)
- Out-of-Network benefits.
There is power in numbers! Meet like-minded women in one of our six-week Women's groups.
Hope and Healing After the Hurt: Are you in the midst of a divorce or recently divorced and trying to make sense of your new life and the new you? Join this 6 week group with women in the same situation and find the hope after the hurt. $300 for 6, 90 minute groups.
New Mom's Group: Have you had a baby within the last 6 months and you are struggling with feelings of depression and isolation? Do you love your baby more than anything, but miss connecting with others? Join this 6-week New Mom's Group and connect with other new moms struggling with the same feelings. Also, learn ways to manage your own self-care. Infants are welcome!! $300 for 6, 90 minute groups.